One of the hardest seasons to care for your trampoline is the Winter. However, you can take care of most of the problems if only you have a good cover for your trampoline in the winter!
But, it’s not too easy to find the right cover for your trampoline! However, you don’t really have to worry too much about that because Turf Mechanic is here!
In today’s article here at Turf Mechanic, we are going to take a look at the top rated trampoline covers for winter that you can go for.
And since we’re going to do the research for you and teach you how you can judge the models on your own, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and read the article properly till the very end. Let’s get started!
The Best Trampoline Covers for Winter
So, there aren’t way too many models available out there than can claim to be really good for winter. However, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t any reliable model that you can go for.
Turf Mechanic has done the research for you and we have come up with 3 models that almost everyone can go with. So, take a look!
The very first model that I’d like to recommend to everyone is the SkyWalker Trampolines 12′ Round Weather Cover.
This is one of the most loved covers for winter in the market right now. And this model has been loved by almost all the people that have used it so far.
The main features of this trampoline cover might be summed up as follows:
- This model has been made from vinyl -coated UV resistant PVC material, which ensures that it’s going to be waterproof as well as durable. This would mean that your model is eventually going to pay for itself in the long run.
- The heavy duty cord actually creates tension around the trampoline to fix the mat in the right position. This means that your trampoline is going to be and is going to remain fully covered. So, you really don’t have to worry about your trampoline getting damaged if you go for this cover.
- This cover is also equipped with drain outlets that actually take in the moisture build up. This ensures that water won’t stay on the surface all the time, and your trampoline won’t be weighed down upon.
- From an economic perspective as well, this model is a reasonable model. It sure does cost a bit, but given the features that it provides you with, this is one of the models that are worth going for.
The Next model that I’d like to bring your attention to is the Upper Bounce Economy Trampoline Weather Protection Cover.
While this model looks much more plain than the other ones, it sure is loved by those that have had the chance to use it. The main features are as follows:
- The PE fabric is laminated on both the sides to ensure that your trampoline faces minimum wear and tear while it’s stored away.
- This model also boasts of 100% UV protection, which means that your trampoline will not be damaged by the UV rays trying to peek through your cover- because it won’t let them succeed.
- This model is designed for 15 foot round trampoline models. That is something you must keep in mind, so that you don’t get something of the wrong size.
- From a financial perspective, this model is actually worth going for. It’s pretty affordable, and it sure provides you with praiseworthy features. So, if you’re fine with the size and the price, this seems like a good choice to go with.
And let us conclude today’s list with the Jumpking Laminated 15 foot round trampoline weather cover.
This is one of the models that have a pretty unfair rating on amazon, according to me. It seems like a good choice, and I’d like the present the case to you to let you judge it for yourself.
[Don’t worry, we’re also going to show you how to judge the models properly, so stay tuned!]
- As you might have guessed from this model, this model is designed for 15 foot round trampolines and is actually laminated to provide it with the looks and durability that you are looking for.
- This model comes with hooks that come with v rings to hold on to the sides of the trampoline properly. This ensures that this model is going to actually stay on your trampoline unless you decide to move it.
- However, one thing I couldn’t help noticing is the really low rating on amazon. Some of the people complain that they received a model that was defective- but that might not be the case with every model. Another complaint is that this model does not have water outlets, which is true, but this model does not claim to have water outlets like the top model on our list.
- So, at the end of the day, given the mid-range price of this model, I’d say that this model is actually a pretty good deal too. Instead of going by the Amazon reviews, I’d recommend you to judge it for yourself.
Do you wonder about if sprinklers run trampolines?
Well, a lot of people come up to me and ask if Sprinklers ruin trampolines. It seems like people have this idea that they can’t run their sprinklers if they have their trampolines around. Do you think so too?
Well, don’t worry, because Turf Mechanic is here for you! We know that you care about your trampoline, and we have already come up with an article!
Here it is: Do Sprinklers Ruin Trampolines?
In this article, we’ve discussed if Sprinklers Ruin Trampolines or not. So, please check it out, and be sure to let us know how you like it!
[Also, you might want to click here to see why grass makes you itchy. We’ve finally found an answer to that itchiness you feel whenever you’re on grass and we’d like to share it with you!]
How do I choose the right model for myself?
Choosing the right model in this case can prove to be quite a challenge. There aren’t too many models to begin with, and the few that are available are really too similar.
Honestly though, choosing the right model is not too hard, and we’re going to guide you through it! So, the first thing that you might want to do is know what you’re looking for.
Now, what are you looking for? Well, you’re looking for something that is going to serve your purposes and needs! So, you need to figure out what it is that you exactly need. Once you know your needs, you automatically know what you’re looking for.
And once you know what you’re looking for, it becomes really simple to find the right model for yourself. All you have to do is compare every model accordingly and you’ll easily be able to find out which one is the best for you. Please keep in mind that the best model for you isn’t always the most selling one out there- it’s the one that serves all your needs at the price that seems the most reasonable to you.
Turf Mechanic is here for you!
Finally, we can conclude by saying that the right model for you is out there, and Turf Mechanic is here to help you find the right model for yourself! As lawn owners and homeowners ourselves, we understand your dream, and we are here to help you out with the right information that you’re looking for.
We also understand that you might still have a few questions for us. We tried to keep the article as comprehensive as possible, but a few questions might still arise in your mind. If there’s anything that you’d like to ask us, please feel free to reach out to us- we would love to hear from you! We here at Turf Mechanic are always here for you, so please do not hesitate in reaching out to us!
Finally, we would like to thank you for taking your time to read this article till the very end. We really hope that you found it to be informative, and that you would be able to use this information when making your purchase. We also hope to see you again on our next article! However, until we meet again, we wish you a great day, and recommend that you check out the following articles: